Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Victorian shoes

  1. #1
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Good afternoon Ladies!

    I have been searching for a good source for Victorian 18" doll shoes, and I can't seem to find anything. I could just put some lace up boots on my doll, but I was hoping for something that looked more like a button high top boot. Anyone got any ideas?

    Thanks! Jenny

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there are quite a few auctions on ebay right now for high button boots and I've seen them other sources as well. My Samantha has a pair of white ones and she loves them! They're so easy to get on and off (once you unbutton them)

  3. #3
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar
    Almost immediately after I posted, I did find a pair at a great site.

    I couldn't find any on ebay...I'll have to go look again...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is a large variety of AG doll shoes at Monique Trading Company. I purchased the moccasin boots for Kirsten. They looked more suitable for winter than the AG ones. the classic ankle boots came in a wide variety of colors anf look line high buttin shoes. dressy shoes cpme in a wide variety of colors.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jenny,
    Could you post the site that you found them on? I'd love to find a pair of black high button boots for Samantha.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •